Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Confess......

That I haven't brushed my hair since Sunday because I can't find a hairbrush. We own 3, but I can't even find 1.

I tend to hide myself away from everything. I am not the most social person and it has gotten a lot worse since staying at home. I get upset when people just drop by and want to talk. Not everybody, just certain people.

If I didn't have to watch the same episode constantly, I might actually enjoy watching Strawberry Shortcake with Peyton.

I miss my husband. A lot. His work schedule is crazy and it seems there is just no "us time" out there. When he is off from his third shift job, he is dozing on the couch. We haven't had a real conversation in weeks.

I am lonely.

1 comment:

  1. So get up and do something about it. Brush your hair. Feel good about yourself. Moping on the couch isn't going to make your relationship with your husband or YOU feel any better.

    I know it sucks to be in a funk, but you CAN pull out of it. You just have to be willing to put forth some effort.

    ReplyDelete