Friday, December 7, 2012

What happened?

I read my last blog (from April, Yikes!) and wonder, what happened to that blissed out version of myself? Where did she go?

Right now I am swimming in sick children, job stress, money issues and loneliness. I am so completely closed off from all my friends and the world right now. I'm leaving my job in a few weeks, so that stress will be reduced at the very least. I cry and cry often. I hate being this way. I want to be that Mom who is always happy, who gets dressed every day and does their hair and makeup even if they have no plans to leave the house at all. I want to keep up on my housework and take pride in my home and myself.
I am going to try to stop being my own worst enemy and stop being the person who brings me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment