Thursday, April 19, 2012

An Update


I am fantastically awful about blogging regularly. I have the best intentions, but then I start to feel like nobody cares to hear about my day to day activities and I give up.

We moved February 19th from a cramped apartment in a city to a big, old house in a small town. For the first time ever my kids have a yard to play in. I feel incredibly blessed right now. I am caught up in domestic bliss right now. I own my first washing machine (no dryer, but I love my line dried clothes) I have a house that if company just showed up, I wouldn't be embarrassed to let them in.

This weekend I am going to attempt to make my own laundry detergent.

I am honestly, blissfully happy where I am. I have friends, I do things. I am no longer a hermit in my house. I exercise, I take Zumba classes. I walk the track.

I know in my heart that I am the best version of myself all the way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment